Tuesday, May 1, 2007

#24 Invasion of the Podcasts

I use an MP3 player to listen to audio books (which I download through KCLS), but I have never downloaded a podcast before. I used Podcast Alley to find the podcast called LibVibe. I listened to one of their posts, it was pretty good. It mostly covers the same news stories I read from my text feed of LISNews, but there were a couple interviews which were interesting. I added this to my Bloglines account, but I honestly don't think I will listen to it much.

However, I am sure many people can't live without listening to their Knit With Cat Hair podcast regularly.

There wasn't really anything I think KCLS should consider from the podcast I listened to, unless, like the Hampshire library service in England, we want to drop the term "librarian" in favor of "service development officers." Doesn't thrill me.

No comments: